When it comes time to buy new sunglasses, I prefer a photochromic lens over polarized. I’m not all about switching lenses or having one shade of color. RockBros photochromic cycling sunglasses are ideal for people who like the lenses simplicity. For me they are my solution of cycling glasses.
What is a photochromic lens?
Is photochromic better than polarized?
Are RockBros glasses good?
- These RockBros cycling sunglasses have a frameless plastic frame. Designed to not hinder the bike riders peripheral view
- So lightweight you will forget you have them on. Weighing 30 grams / 1 ounce. You’ll be able to wear these goggles for extended periods of time. Without them putting pressure on your nose or temples
- Safety lenses that are durable, flexible, impact resistant, shatterproof and scratch-resistant. Protecting your eyes from debris. Lenses are UV400 coated
- Built in sweat guard to prevent sweat from running into your eyes
- Comfortable anti slip nose clips. That are adjustable to prevent goggles from slipping off your face. While playing other non contact sports
- RockBros photochromic and polarized cycling glasses are multipurpose. Versatile to a multitude of outdoor sports. Such as golf, tennis, fishing, skiing and running
- Included items with the RockBros photochromic cycling goggles are. A protective carrying case. 1 scratch resistant carrying bag. A scratch resistant cleaning cloth. 1 myopia frame
- Note: Models 1041 & 1043 in the RockBros photochromic cycling sunglasses category are the only models with removable frames and that come with the headband. All polarized cycling goggles have removable frames and come with the headband.
- Any item you order through Outdoors Getaway website you receive free shipping. It’s our way of saying thank you for supporting our small business